‘The SRP is situated within Langley Park Primary Academy. The SRP has two classrooms: Pip Class which is situated downstairs for children in EYFS and Key Stage 1 and Bramley Class which is situated upstairs for children in Key Stage 2.
There is a secure playground and the children have complete access to the main school facilities. It is an appropriate educational setting for fifteen primary aged children (4-11 years old), who experience difficulties in social communication, language and accessing the curriculum due to a primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Condition (Previously ASD).’
Watch this video to find out what it’s like to grow up with Autism, click here.
For further information please see the following documents:
- For an explanation about our SRP and information regarding how this resource works please read: Specialist Resource Provision (SRP) for Children with ASD
- This document explains PIP class using children friendly language and symbols: SRP Autism
- Please find our PiP Aims policy here.
- Handbook for Families – Information on children with Autism and ADHD
- The following link provides helpful advice about how and when to tell your child about their diagnosis of Autism: https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/topics/diagnosis/disclosing-your-autism/parents-and-carers
These PDF documents are not accessible, If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, and require accessible versions of these documents, please email: email@example.com