We know that sometimes you just need to get out and about, so here are some ideas and events happening locally.
Christmas events locally:
- Local Authority’s youth hub and children’s centre programme. There are lots of events being run over the summer holidays to keep families entertained. Youth Offer Maidstone
- Hever Castle: Walk around the lake and watch the leaves turning for Autumn or visit the castle and find out about this historic building. Enjoy Snowdrop Walk Hever Castle
- Around 70,000 snowdrop bulbs have been planted in the Gardens over the past few years
- Take a peaceful one hour Hever Lake Walk which takes the visitor around the perimeter of the 38 acre lake
- The Winter Garden opposite Half Moon Lawn has been rejuvenated in recent years with specialist snowdrop bulbs planted among the winter flowering shrubs
*We recommend that you wear suitable footwear such as Wellington boots or walking boots as the ground may be boggy in places.
Leeds Castle have lots of events this Easter and once you buy the ticket you’ve got it for the year. https://www.leeds-castle.com/What’s+On
Maidstone YMCA. The centre offers a range of activities for children from babies to teenagers. Activities include ‘drop in’ sessions such as, Football with Soccer Elite, Roller Skating, Karate and Basketball. http://www.maidstoneymca.org.uk/activities/childrens-activities
Visit Maidstone . Lots of events and activities. https://www.visitmaidstone.com/whats-on
The Hop Farm. The Hop Farm Family Park is open every day from 10am and we have some special treats in store during Easter. https://www.thehopfarm.co.uk/events
Autumn Walks. Take them out for a Autumn walk and wear them out. https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/days-out/regionlondonsoutheast/kent